CONVEYOR AND ELEVATOR BELTS FOR ABOVEGROUND APPLICATIONS:
According to your requirements, plant risks, maintenance practices and the initial investment cost, we will find the DEPREUX belt perfectly adapted to your needs.
For conveyor systems, we propose several types of carcasses according to the risks of impacts and tears due to the transported materials:
- DELTA or DELTA CFW (Crows Foot Weave): standard multiplies belts,
- DX-FLEX or DX-FLEX RT: straight-warp belts,
- DX-FLEXAMID: straight-warp aramid belts,
- DYNA: solid-woven belt with rubber or PVC covers,
- DX / ST or DX-MAT: metal carcass belts.
With these carcasses, we combine different types of cover to meet your requirements, and resist to:
- fire (suitable for EN12882),
OIL & FAT RESISTANCE
DEPREUX’s heat-resistant belts are in compliance with the International Standard for conveying hot material ISO 4195 (1&2).
Those belts are used to the transport of hot materials, with temperature higher than 80°C. The maximum recommended temperature varies depending on the processed material.
Contact us for more information.
For any food application, please check the TRANSCO range.