Das Unternehmen COBRA weist darauf hin, dass es auf seinen Websites Cookies verwendet, die nur zu statistischen Zwecken und zur Anpassung der Website an die individuellen Bedürfnisse der Nutzer verwendet werden. Die Einstellungen zum Speichern von Cookies können in Ihrem Webbrowser frei geändert werden.
COBRA EUROPE SP. Z. O.O. with its registered office in PIEKARY ŚLĄSKIE, respects personal data of its clients and fully implemented requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection)
All personal data of Clients of a company being the Controller on the terms described in this Policy, obtained through this website are processed in accordance with the Regulation.
„User“ is a person who uses services provided by the Contractor or a person who wants to use these services, or internet user who visits the website.
II. Personal Data
- Browsing the content of the website does not require the User to provide Personal Data.
- Using the Services may involve providing Personal Data by the User. Failure to provide Personal Data may limit the use of services.
- In order to use the contact form and services specified in the provision of § 2 para. 1 of the Policy, the User is required to complete a form in which specific Personal Data is required. Providing Personal Data is voluntary, although it is necessary to provide services by the Contractor to the User.
- All Personal Data provided by the User for contact forms or newsletter are processed in a manner consistent with requirements set out in Polish law (these requirements are contained in the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 and in the Act on Provision of Electronic Services of July 18, 2002).
- In situations where the User uses services with the use of mobile devices, the Controller may obtain identification data of a mobile device, internet service provider and subscriber. All data are processed anonymously and are collected for statistical purposes or to provide the User with correct use of the website.
- The User has the right to access his/her Personal Data, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body and is entitled to correct, verify or delete it, by sending a relevant request to the Controller.
- The Controller processes Users‘ personal data in order to provide the offered services.
- The Controller may process User’s personal data for marketing purposes, provided that the User expressed additional and optional consent in a separate statement. After such consent is granted, the User may withdraw it at any time.
- Based on additional and optional consent granted by the User, the Contractor has the right to send commercial information to him/her via e-mail or telephone. The User may cancel the previously expressed consent at any time.
- Personal Data that has been collected by the Contractor may be transferred on the basis of current regulations to appropriate state authorities.
- Website User may contact the Controller at any time in order to obtain information on whether and how the Controller processes or intends to process his/her Personal Data.
- In case of questions and opinions regarding the Policy applied by the Contractor, please send them to the e-mail address: email@example.com